Exciting news for innovative builders, developers, consultants and interested individuals in New York State! NYSERDA will be hosting educational and networking events throughout the state in the upcoming months. These Efficiency Revolution events will introduce you to new technologies, products and industry players leading the charge for high performance buildings. Highlights include:
- Exhibitors of complementary products and services aimed at advancing New York State’s building market.
- Networking opportunities between developers, builders, HERS Raters, architects, engineers, HVAC technicians, Passive House consultants and NYSERDA personnel.
- Workshops* throughout the event, including:
– Approach to Integrated Project Delivery of Passive House Panelized Wall Systems
-Presented by Adam Cohen of Build SMART
– Fast and Efficient Insulating Concrete Forms (ICF) Panelized Construction
-Presented by Steve Bluestone of Helix Rebar LLC and ICF Panels LLC
– Passive House presentations
– Fostering a Culture of Cooperation within High Performance Building Teams
– NYSERDA Clean Energy Fund Housing and Renewable Energy Programs
*AIA, PHIUS and BPI Continuing Education Credits available for workshop sessions.
SAVE THE DATE! Multiple events and locations to better accommodate your schedule:
Dates and Locations:
- Tuesday, March 28th 9am – 4pm
- Thursday, March 30th – Friday, March 31st
- Tuesday, April 11th 9am – 4pm
- Thursday, April 13th 9am – 4pm
from Green Energy Times http://www.greenenergytimes.net/2017/03/26/register-now-for-nyserdas-efficiency-revolution-events/